Declaration of intent




Hello, happy internet wanderers. My name's Ed and this is my blog. I've recently graduated with Distinction from the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, having been awarded an Mmus in Creative Music Technology.

I've had work commissioned by BBC Radio 4, and been played on BBC 6 Music in Britain and RTE Radio na Gaeltachta in Ireland. I have an invitation from the legendary Barry Truax to go and work under him for a month or two next summer, and am basically awesome all round.

What they say:

"[Ghosts Before Breakfast is...] an excellent EP... we would also recommend his wide-ranging writings and his projects with archive film" - Tom Robinson, BBC 6 Music

"I felt an instant affinity to your approach... technically masterful... very evocative" - Barry Truax, internationally-renowned composer and pioneer of granular synthesis

"multi-layered, thought-provoking work... have you considered entering the Turner Prize?" - Jonathan Hardy, multiple BAFTA-winning composer

This blog is intended to act as a showcase of my current research and other work, although I might just throw some random stuff up here as well; we'll see how it goes.

To see my current portfolio, please click here.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or spare money, please leave a comment or get in touch via email: e.r.millington@dunelm.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment